The Pinnacle Platinum Power Lift Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar makes life easier, and a lot more comfortable. Just press a button to get in or out, or fully recline - all the way back to the zero-gravity position. The one-piece seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions. Features include power tilt, independent back and legrest motion and adjustable headrest and lumbar support. Plus, an easy-to-use wired controller and side storage pocket.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Ultra-comfortable lift chair and power recliner
- Seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions
- Power tilt
- Independent back and legrest motion
- Adjustable headrest
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Easy-to-use wired controller
- Zero-gravity position alleviates pressure on the lower back and spine
- Can be placed 11 inches from a wall
- 350-lb. weight capacity
- Right side storage pocket
- Battery backup in case of power failure (requires 2 9V batteries)
- ETL safety certifier and listed product
- Legrest autostop safety feature
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||33.5W x 39D x 45H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.