With clean lines, a tight back and subtly curved track arms, Midtown boasts a streamlined stance perfect for smaller spaces. But we ve put a spin on this city-chic style. Rotate with ease as a 360-degree swivel base keeps you at the center of the action. Featuring Premier construction and ComfortCore® cushions this stylish chair is definitely good to have around.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Clean lines, subtly curved track arms, and stylish welt trim
- Streamlined stance perfect for smaller spaces
- Premier standard loose seat cushion with a tight back cushion for sophisticated comfort
- City-chic style with a literal twist
- Swivels 360 degrees
- Padded outer arms and back
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||32W x 36D x 40H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.