The Cleo Swivel Chair s sophisticated lines and smoothly sloped arms make it just the piece to bring a room together. Then Cleo s 360-degree swivel can bring you together with the room...with smooth, easy access to all the action!
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- The 360-degree swivel base on the Cleo Swivel Chair enables you to watch the game, see who s arrived, and get in on any conversation in the room
- Classic profile with distinctive good looks that can be dressed up or down for any setting
- Gracefully sloped track arms accented with welt trim
- Chambered blown fiber loose back and loose t-seat make a comfy spot for relaxing
- Single-needle standard-gauge topstitching on seats and back cushions
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38.5W x 39D x 40H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.