Looking for reclining comfort with contemporary style" The Finley Power Wall Reclining Sofa with Headrest fits the bill with modern lines, sleek track arms and a tall foam back that gives it a neat and structured look. The ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest cradle the body in a continuous zone of comfort. Simply use the convenient control panels on the outside arms to raise the legrests for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this sofa mere inches from a wall.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Contemporary style sofa
- Ultra-plush chaise seat
- Clean, modern lines
- Dual power adjustable headrests
- Foam back gives it a structured look
- Legrest gives it a continuous zone of comfort
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||80W x 38D x 43H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.