La-Z-Boy helps you create the sofa that s just right for your space and your lifestyle. The Colby duo® Right-Arm Sitting Reclining Loveseat adds space, versatility and comfort to your Colby duo sectional. Colby has broad appeal with its classic good looks and the unexpected power to recline. Part of our award-winning duo series, Colby features gracefully rolled arms, decorative wood legs, padded outer arms and a padded outer back. Recline and raise the legrest at the touch of a button, and use the built-in USB port to charge your devices. The patented ComfortCore® cushion provides just the right support for a short or a long sit. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Modular addition for the Colby sectional
- Part of our award-winning duo® series
- Includes right arm when sitting in the loveseat
- Gracefully rolled arms, chambered blown fiber semi-attached back, box-border attached seats
- Decorative wood legs
- Classic good looks and the unexpected power to recline
- Side-mounted control panel to recline and raise legrest
- One touch recline
- Built-in USB port to power your devices
- Includes one 20" knife-edge accent pillow with welt trim
- Patented ComfortCore® cushion for exceptional comfort and long-lasting shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||54W x 39D x 41H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.